Marvel Crisis Protocol one day event - 03/10/2020
Welcome to our Marvel Crisis Protocol one day event.
Registration from 09:30am
Round 1 starts at 10:00am
3 swiss rounds, 2 hours per round. Prizes will be taken from the official prize kits.
To comply with the latest guidelines around no more than 6 people gathering we will be placing players into pods of 4 around the venue. You will play everyone in your pod and there will be multiple winners and prizes.
There are a number of other restrictions in place due to Covid-19
- Face masks must be worn to enter the venue and at all times during your games. You will be allowed to remove your mask to drink and eat.
- No touching of your opponents models.
- If you need to move terrain you must sanitise your hands immediately before and after touching the terrain. Hand sanitiser will be provided at every table.
- There will be extra time during rounds to wipe down the tables and for every player to wash or sanitise their hands.
- We are not providing lunch. Please bring your own or be prepared to get your own from around the area. There is a supermarket and fast food outlets a 5 minute drive from the venue
Free parking on site.
You will need to bring the following.
- 10 characters for your team
- Team tactics cards
- Crisis cards, 3 secure, 3 extraction
- Movement tools and range rulers
Tickets are £10. 16 tickets available in total. Booking tickets will be essential. If you have bought a ticket for an event that was postponed due to the Covid-19 lockdown get in contact with us and we can transfer the ticket over to this.
For anyone wanting to take part who bought a ticket at the £15 price we'll be offering store credit to the value of £5 to spend in store.
Event is subject to the current Covid-19 guidelines. We will contact the players taking part if anything changes and we can't put the event on.
Tickets are non-refundable if less than 24 hours before the event is due to start